- Computer designed to achieve ultimate strength at minimum weight
- JT combines leading-edge technology with top materials to produce the ultimate quality sprocket range with unbeatable value
- Every sprocket meets or exceeds the highest possible quality standards
- Sprockets are heat-treated and beadblasted to reduce material surface tension
- Front sprockets are made with top-quality Japanese C45 high carbon steel and SCM415 chromoly steel alloy
- Steel rear sprockets are made with top-quality Japanese C45 high carbon steel
- Aluminum rear sprockets are made with high strength Austrian 7075 T-6 anodized aluminum
- JT aluminum sprockets are about 30% lighter than a comparable steel equivalent, which reduces un-sprung rotating weight and improves performance
- Lightweight front sprockets available for some applications
NOTE: When installing sprockets which differ from the OEM size, check for proper clearances before operating.
Rear Sprocket Honda RR Steel 38T
- Product Code: PU-JTR1350-38
Product images may vary slightly from the actual product and colors may appear different due to monitor settings.